Friday, September 28, 2007

Have YOU been Tagged yet? I have.

Here's how it works: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog to find out how it works!
Here are some facts about me.

1) I am celebrating my 25th Wedding anniversary this year.

2) I can walk to work every day, and only use my car on weekends.

3) I am recovering from major eye surgery, but the world gets brighter and clearer every day.

4) I was the unofficial Russian Language librarian for BCPL for 20 years.

5) I started working for BCPL in May of 1975.

6) History is not an interest, it is a passion.

7) I also love Classical Music, drawing, reading, and traveling when I am able to do so.

8) I have travelled to every country in the Northern Hemisphere between the U.S. and Russia and Ukraine since 1982.

No comments: